Saturday, May 31, 2008

Paleo Diet - Day 210

Again, my weight rose by a single pound over the last week, to 167. I'm still not certain about my body fat percentage, as I still don't have a caliper, yet. But, I'm ordering that today, so it should be here in time for next week's entry, maybe. Meanwhile, my BMI (Body Mass Index) is 22.6, which is still in the middle of the "normal weight" range.

As usual, I was up late last night and had my usual late night meal, so my blood sugar this morning at around 10:00am or so is at 103, which will typically fall later in the day, a little bit. In fact, I've become so confident of my blood sugar being normal now that I haven't even been checking it routinely anymore. I think I checked it twice this week, and found it normal (lower than this morning's reading, too) on both occasions. Life without diabetes is so much nicer!

Meanwhile, my blood pressure, which was 120/71 last time has dropped to 119/67 this morning - quite normal, though again, this is still with my medication. As I continue reading Dr. Cass Ingram's Natural Cures for High Blood Pressure and picking up additional tips from him, I should eventually get to the point at which I can discard the Lisinopril altogether. That, as I've stated before, is my ultimate goal, now.